NEET 2018: Application form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam date, Exam Pattern, How to Apply, How to Resize image for NEET 2018, Registration, Apply Online,: The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is well-known as NEET, it is one of the most popular entrance exam of our country. With the aid of this entrance exam candidates can take admission in MBBS & BDS courses/programmes. The responsible authority to conduct the NEET Entrance Examination is CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) as rotational basis. The Government of India has decided to conduct a particular medical entrance exam it has been replaced AIPMT as well as all state level medical entrance examination, in the year of 2016 as well.
Those aspirants who are looking for admission into MBBS and BDS (UG courses) in duffer Medical institutes/colleges of the Country, they must apply and fill the NEET 2018 application form. We are recommended to all candidates to be updated with the latest notification and news regarding to the NEET 2018 and keep accessing this page or portal of CBSE as daily basis. This article includes, all possible information with complete guide relate to NEET Application form 2018, important dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, application fee, how to apply, preparation tips etc.
NEET 2018 Notification
The Supreme Court of India has been release the notification for Central Government to consist the Urdu language for the NEET 2018-2019 session.
NEET 2018 Important Date (Tentative)
Application form will be available Date: December 2017
Submission of the application Last Date: January, 2018
Payment of application fee Last date: January, 2018
Admit Card Availability:April, 2018
Exam Date: May, 2018
Result Announcement in June, 2018
Counselling will be begins from: after declaration of the result, expected in July, 2018
NEET 2018 Application Form: How to Apply
An individual who are going to appear in the NEET 2018 exam, they must check the eligibility criteria before applying for NEET Exam. Students must follow below listed steps in order to fill the NEET Application Form 2018:
- First of all you have to visit the website of CBSE read all prescribed instruction carefully.
- Check the conditions which is applied for NEET exam that is eligibility criteria.
- Then, click the relevant link by which you will be redirect to the application page.
- Fill all required information in the online form as completely or genuinely. We suggest you do not to fill more than one online form. Otherwise you would be rejected from the entrance exam.
- You also have to upload the digital photograph (of passport size), signature and finger impression within the required specification.
- Deposit the necessary application fee either online or offline mode by using Debit card/Credit Card, Internet Banking or by bank challan.
- Reviews your application form then submit the same and don’t forget to take print of the same page.
- If candidates want to making correction in the submitted application form the authority will provide limit time period for correction.
- For belonging to General/OBC category candidates need to deposit the necessary application fee with Rs. 1400/-
- For Reserved category students requires to pay the fee only Rs. 750/-.
- It will possibly to pay by using Credit Card, Net Banking, Debit card as well as Bank Challan.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to make payment of application fee otherwise application will not accepted.
NEET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
For all students have to ensure with the prescribed eligibility requirement before going to apply for NEET 2018 Examination. In below we have mentioned the eligibility norms from gathering the official notification:
- Applicants should be India citizen. OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) can also eligible for appearing in the NEET Exam.
- The age of an individual should be 17 yearsat least as on December 31st, 2018.
- The higher age limit prescribed for general category students is 25 years.
- Belonging to ST/OBC/SC category candidates, the upper age prescribed for them is 30 years.
- Students should be cleared their 12thClass or any it’s equivalent examination with Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and Physics with English as necessary subject.
- Students must have to secure at least 50% marksin qualifying examination for general category belonging students and 40% for reserved category students.
- For appearing students also able to apply for NEET Exam but the qualifying exams should be with above mentioned subject.
Here, we have listed reservation criteria as category wise:
- 5 % for ST (Schedule Tribe) students.
- 15 % for SC category candidates.
- 3% Person with disability (PwD).
- 27% for OBC Non-creamy Layer students
Syllabus and Exam Pattern for NEET 2018 Exam
For clearing NEET 2018 exam candidates have to prepare as per officially prescribed syllabus and exam pattern. The information relate to the exam pattern and syllabus has been listed below which is based on vacant facts:
- NEET Syllabus 2018 has been includes subjects Chemistry, Botany, Physics and Zoology. All asked questions would be based on 11th and 12th level.
- Examination will be held in the month of May, 2018 expected.
- The examination will be conducted through offline mode i.e. pen/paper based.
- 180 objective type questions will be found in the question paper.
- Each question includes four options candidates have to opt the suitable one.
- 4 marks will be added for each correct attempt.
- For each incorrect response, one fourth marks is deducted as penalty.
- 180 Minutes will be allow to complete the exam.
- The question paper will be available in English, Hindi, Urdu and other languages according to the notification of authority.
NEET Preparation Tips
Students must follow below given instruction for NEET preparation. In below we have listed the NEET 2018 Preparation Tips:
- Students who are appearing in NEET 2018 examination, they should be aware about the NEET exam pattern and marking scheme.
- In the beginning download the NEET official bulletinfrom the official portal or as here also and check the officially prescribed syllabus of the exam.
- Make a proper schedule for a particular subjectas per you suitability.
- Break the easy or hard topics as per your point of view.
- Students should be remember that the exam is based on 11th and 12th level subject consisting Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
- Give more time on you weak topic/subject.
- Also make a proper note in which consist all crucial topics.
- Get previous year question papers and good study materialor best books for NEET.
- Stay healthy and fit as mentally as well as physically.
NEET 2018 Admit Card
- The NEET Admit card 2018 will be made available to download by the students most expected in the month of April, 2018.
- It will be possible to get the admit card only through the online mode at the portal of authority.
- It will not send as individually to students in any circumstances.
- All students have to bring the admit card along with at least one valid Photo ID proof at the exam centre on the date of exam.
- Admit card includes all information regarding exam or candidate such as candidates name, exam date, exam centre, exam duration etc.
- Direct link will be provide here to download it.
- The NEET answer key 2018 will be published after few days from the date of exam at portal of NEET.
- Students can get the answer key from the portal of authority.
- With the aid of the answer key students can check his/her answer and can calculate their expected marks.
- If in case an individual will found any discrepancy in the NEET 2018 Answer Keys, they can challenge for that as on specified date/time.
NEET 2018 Result
- NEET result2018 will be displayed at the website of the exam directing board in the month of June, 2018 (tentatively).
- An individual can acquire the result by entering their roll number/registration number at official portal.
- Students will be shortlisted truly depends on his/her performance in the written examination.
- You just take a print of the same for future requirement.
- Selected students will invited for the counselling procedure.
NEET Score Card
The Score Card will be provided to those students who have qualify the NEET 2018 examination. His/her all India rank will be given in the score card. Students have to download the Score Card from the direct link which we are provide here. Without having valid score card, no individual can appear in the counselling round.
Cut-off Marks of NEET Exam
- The Authority will release the cut-off marks as least qualifying measures.
- NEET 2018 cut-off marks would be created on the basis of number of seats vacant, aggregate number of students, marks secured in the exam and examination difficulty level.
- NEET result will be declare by CBSE on the sources of the cut-off marks.
NEET Counselling 2018
- Based on the result of NEET 2018 exam, the selected students will be suitable to participate in the counselling round.
- NEET 2018Counselling will begin in the month of July, 2018 (expected).
- DGHS (Directorate General of Health Science) will provide the counselling procedure for All India Quota seats of 15%.
- Also, the other applicable authority would take counselling for the remaining seats.
- It is crucial for all selected candidates to pay the needed counselling fee.
- Admission will be provided according to choice filled, seats availability in colleges and rank.
- Later allotment of the seat, an individual have to report to the concern institute/college for complete the other admission formalities.