DIAT Pune Admission 2019: The Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT) 2019, Pune has released a notification for admissions to Post Graduate Programmes (M.Tech and PhD), in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Applied Physics, Applied Mathematics, Materials Engineering and Applied Chemistry for the academic session July 2019-2020. The Defense Institute of Advance Technology (DIAT) Pune is Technological Institute of National repute for higher learning. The Uniqueness of DIAT is that fresh Applicants have an opportunity to interact with service officers who are doing their M. Tech, PhD Share their field experience with them. The Applicants have an opportunity to visit DRDO laboratories and get the opportunity to listen and interaction with scientist engaged in various disciplines carrying out state of art, research & development.
DIAT Pune Admission 2019:
DIAT Pune Admission 2019 Overview:
Organization Name: Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT), Pune
Admission to: M. Tech and PhD Programmes
Category: Admission form notification 2019
Impotent Dates 2019:
M.Tech Course 2019:-
|Application form Start||1st week September 2019|
|Admit Card||5th week January 2019|
|Exam Date||4th week February 2019|
|Result declared||4th week March 2019|
PhD Courses 2019:
|Application form Start||4th week March 2019|
|Admit Card||1st week May 2019|
|Exam Date||2nd week May 2019|
DIAT Pune Admission 2019:
Applicants who are willing to take get admission to M. Tech Programmes in DIAT they must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology or a Master’s degree in Science with 50% aggregate marks/5.5 CGPA and valid GATE score.
All Students, Admission to the PhD Programmes, shall be required to have passed the qualifying exam securing at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA/DGPA. A relaxation of 5.5 % of marks may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ PWD – (Divyang) categories.
- Master of Engineering/Master of Technology for PhD in Engineering/Science
- Master of Science (M.Sc. or equivalent) for PhD in Science
The Applicants who have passed the qualifying entrance examination with the requisite percentage of marks as prescribed above and who fulfil the following requirement may be considered for admission to the PhD Program:
- The qualified Applicants in national level test such as CSIR/UGC NET (Fellowship), Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering (GATE), Rajiv Gandhi National fellowship, subject wise and category wise GATE/NET (Fellowship) cut off will be decided by DIAT
- Not above 28 years as on July 1, 2019
- Relaxations as per GOI rules apply to SC / ST / OBC / PH Applicants
The Institute shall implement the reservation policy in Ph.D. admission in accordance with relevant act of Parliament being in-force from; a physically Handicapped SC/ST/OBC candidate shall not get double benefit of being an SC/ST/OBC as also a PWD candidate
DIAT Admission 2019: How to Apply
- The first visit all Applicants must apply through the Official website of the institute.
- On the home page click on link “Please Click here to fill M.Tech, PhD Application form 2019
- A new window will be open, and then click on the link in front of M.Tech, PhD Programme 2019.
- Application form will appear, Select your stream
- Fill all the details carefully and upload scanned image and signature
- After submission complete details, Click on to submit button.
- At the end take print out of Application form
- General/OBC Category :Rs 500/-
- Women and reserved category (SC/ST/PWD) Applicants: Rs. 250/-
- The application fee can be paid pay online or by Demand Draft has drawn In favour of Vice Chancellor, DIAT, payable at Pune.
- General /OBC Applicants: Rs 500/-
- SC/ST Applicants: Rs 250/-
- Application fee can be paid online or by Demand Draft has drawn In favor of Vice Chancellor, DIAT, payable at Pune.
- A print out of the application superscribed “Application for Admission to M. Tech, Ph.D. Programme in the Department to the Joint Registrar (Academics), Defence Institute of Advanced Technology, Pune 411025 along with the DD and self-certified copies of mark lists, certificates, and other testimonials.
- These documents should reach DIAT latest by 29 Apr 2019. The application will be processed only on receipt of the acknowledgement with DD. Also.
DIAT Pune Admission Selection process:
- Applicants on Scholarship basis: The Applicants will be selected for the M.Tech, PhD courses directly on the basis of the approval of the VC on behalf of the GATE Score & interview score.
- Sponsored Applicants: The Applicants will be selected for the M.Tech, Phd courses directly on the basis of the GATE Score & interview score.
- Sponsorship of Ministry of Defence: The Applicants will be selected for admissions through R&T and PGT schemes in July Semester every year.
- Sponsorship of Other Security Agencies: The candidate sponsored by the agency will get admission through a separate selection committee appointed for the Admissions.
DIAT Pune Admission 2019:
Admit Card 2019:
DIAT Pune every year conducts the Entrance Test for the Applicants who wish to take admission in the various medical courses M. Tech, PhD. Applicants download the Admit Card from the official website when it will available on site
The result and merit list of qualified Applicants will be available on the official site after complete the examination process. Selection will be made on the basis of marks secured. Applicants must download their scorecard for next process. You need a certificate of DIAT Pune Result anywhere during further studies. DIAT sends mark sheet with DIAT 2019 Result on your college within few days of result publish.