Delhi Polytechnic CET 2018: In this article we have given all information regarding Delhi Polytechnic CET 2018 such as its online application form link, correction, eligibility criteria, exam date, resize image, exam pattern, admit card and all other application details. The Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE), Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi has organizing the Common Entrance Test (CET) every year for providing admission in Polytechnic into different diploma course which is served at the several AICTE approved govt. institute of technology, Govt. funded as well as Private Polytechnic Institute which is affiliated with the BTE (Board of Technical Education), Delhi. The Authority is organizing common entrance exam for the upcoming session 2018-2019 in different programmes such as full time duration diploma courses. It is most expected that Delhi Polytechnic CET 2018 Application Form will be made available in the month of March, 2018.
Delhi Polytechnic CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who are going to appearing in the Delhi Polytechnic CET 2018 exam, we highly recommend you all must ensure with the officially set eligibility criteria. The Eligibility conditions has been tabled below:
|Test No.||Eligibility Conditions|
|· The candidate must have to passed 10th (HSC) and qualification should be from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) ,candidate must have to secured at least 35% marks in Science, Mathematics and English.
· Science, Mathematics and English are compulsory subjects in which they have to pass each one of them.
|Test 2||· The candidate must have to pass 12th (SSC) and its qualification should be from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) , candidates must have to secured at least 45% (40% for SC/ST) total of best 3 subject consisting of English.
· Applicants should have to know to that for Modern Office Practice English subject is compulsory.
|Test 3||· The candidate must have to passed 12th (SSC) and its qualification should be from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) total of best 3 subject consisting Hindi/Sanskrit.
· Applicants should have to know to that for Modern Office Practice Hindi/Sanskrit is compulsory.
|Test 4||· The candidate must have to passed 12th (SSC) and its qualification should be from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) with at least 45% (40% for SC/ST) at least in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics.|
|Test 5||· The applicant must have to passed 12th with Vocational Engineering stream with at least 60% marks total in best five programmes from Central Board of Secondary Education
· Applicant must have to Passed 10 level from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) along with two years ITI (Engg.) from it is/ITCs with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
Note: For more accurate details candidates must have to take the information from official website of Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE).
Delhi Polytechnic CET 2018 Important Date (Tentative)
|Delhi Polytechnic CET 2018 Event||Expected Date|
|Begin of online application form of Delhi Polytechnic CET 2018||March, 2018|
|Last date of submitting of CET 2018 application form||April, 2018|
|Download of the admit card for CET 2018||One week before to prior to begins of examination|
|CET 2018 Examination date||May, 2018|
|Declaration of result||June, 2018|
|Date of counselling||July, 2018|
How to Apply for Delhi Polytechnic CET 2018?
- Applicants can first go through with official statement read it carefully and satisfy with the entire requirement which they need in Delhi polytechnic CET 2018.
- Applicants have to visit the official portal of Delhi Polytechnic 2018 (CET 2018) for making their online application form and make payment the payment of the needed application fee.
- Applicants’ have satisfied that he/she is eligible for Delhi Polytechnic 2018 (CET 2018) with prescribed information.
- If an individual will be found as an ineligible according to the above said conditions then his/her application form will be cancelled without any notice and serious action will take by authority.
- Applicants have to fill up different for each test.
- CET 2018 Application Fee will be charged with Rs.400 includes service tax plus bank charges.
- If candidate paid the fees then it will not be refundable with any situation.
- Fees can be paid through debit, credit, net banking and Demand draft (DD).
Delhi Polytechnic CET 2018 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
|Test No.||Questions/Subject for Entrance Tests|
|Test 1||Mathematics-(50 Questions), Biology (15 Questions), Chemistry (30 Questions), Physics (40 Questions) & Mathematics-(50 Questions).|
|Test 2||Knowledge of Current Affairs (45 Questions), Comprehension of English including Grammar (60 Questions) of class XII level and Logical & Analytical Ability (45 Questions)|
|Test 3||Analytical Ability (45 Questions), Knowledge of Current Affairs (45 Questions) and Logical & Comprehension of Hindi including Grammar (60 Questions) of class XII level|
|Test 4||Biology (60 Questions), Chemistry (45 Questions) & Mathematics (60 Questions) or Physics (45 Questions), as per CBSE syllabus.|
|Test 5||Chemistry-(30 Questions), Mathematics (60 Questions), Physics (60 Questions)|
- Exam paper will come in multiple choice questions and each question has 4 options.
- Applicants have to mark with black ball pen, Applicants have mark in one answer only.
- Those applicants who appearing for pharmacy course they will get 210 questions out of which they have to attempted 150 only.
- For every wrong answer, one (1) mark will be deducted and four (4) marks will be given for every right answer
- If Applicant choose exam centre it will not be changed by any condition.
- The language of the question paper for Test No. 1, 4 & 5 will be English as well as Hindi and for Test No. 2 and 3, the language will be Hindi and English as well.
Delhi Polytechnic CET 2018 Admit Card
The information about available of admit card will be placed on website i.e. cetdelhiexam.nic.in. Those applicants who are suitable for download the admit card they can go through with website of applicants polytechnic(CET) 2018, candidate download their admit card fill up their Roll No. and Admit card will be available before one week when exam will happened. Applicants can go through with website http://cetdelhiexam.nic.in regular updates. Applicants have to keep their Admit card till the time of admission because no duplicate admit card will be issued to the candidates after CET 2018 examination.
Delhi Polytechnic CET 2018 Result
The candidates are advised to check official website i.e. http://cetdelhi.nic.in regularly. No other information will be sent in this regard. The result of CET 2018 is expected to declare by Controller of Examination in the month of June, 2018. Final selection will be based on inter-se merit rank in the concerned test and fulfilment of minimum basic eligible condition.
Delhi Polytechnic (CET) Counselling 2018:
Those applicants who are qualified the Delhi Polytechnic CET 2018 they can go for counselling. Applicants have to check the website http://cetdelhi.nic.in for recent updates. 4 stages given to the Applicants for completing the counselling process. We advised to the candidates that read all the following points regarding counselling process CET 2018 which is mention below:
|1-STEP||-Those applicants who are selected for Delhi Polytechnic CET 2018 they have to pay the counselling processing fee of Rs.700/- + bank charges +services tax.
-The Fees will not be refunded in any circumstances or condition.
-Candidates pay the fees through Credit / Debit Card/ Bank Challan or Net Banking.
-Applicants must have to safe the payment receipt for future purpose.
|STEP 2||– After submitting the fee, Applicants is eligible for online registration through http://cetdelhi.nic.in.
-Candidates must have the entire qualification certificate such as 10th/12th/ITI etc. at the time of filling the registration form. If applicant fill wrong details then correction is not be possible.
-If any wrong entry will done, student will own responsible.
-Before click the <conform>button. Applicants must have to check all the detail which he/she is filled.
-After submitting the form candidate take the registration receipt of the form. For future purpose.
|STEP 3||-Those applicants who are eligible for CET 2018 they have a chance to online choice submission.
-Those applicants who are eligible they will apply on http://cetdelhi.nic.in.
-After that candidate needs to submit the choice of choice of institute. Applicants have to fill it carefully because in the last time it not possible to correct it.
-After that candidate take out the print out of locked choices.
|STEP 4||-After that Applicants can check the result date. As per the specified date is given by authority.
-Those applicants who are qualify the exam only they will be able to download the allotment letter.
-Those applicants who are failed to attend the counselling round they can able to attend the next counselling and no charge would have to pay by candidate for that.
|STEP 5||-Selected applicants report to the selected institute as per Allotment letter.
-After submitting all the qualification documents they will get final letter of seat allotment.
For more information stay tune with us