Mandi Indian Army Open Bharti Rally 2018:- Indian Army Mandi has organized a Recruitment rally (Bharatiya Thal Sena Open Bharti) for all Posts. The young generation Good news for them the Himachal Pradesh Indian army has organized an open rally in September 2018. Mandi Indian Army Open Bharti Rally going to organize next Bharti rally for 3 Districts are under in this rally Mandi Army Rally for Mandi, Kulu, Lahaul & Spiti Districts. The Mandi Indian Army Bharti rally combined recruitment rally for Soldier GD, Clerk/SKT, Nursing Assistant, Technical and Tradesmen (8th pass, 10th pass and 12th pass) Vacancies will be held at Military Station Mandi from September 2018 under Mandi, Kulu, Lahaul & Spiti Recruitment Rally, Military Station Mandi Indian army Bharti rally 2018 as online registration form, rally dates, Physical test, Eligibility an Mandi Army Open Bharti Rally 2018.
Mandi Indian Army Open Bharti Rally:-
|Online Application Form||3rd week of September|
|Last Date of Application Form||1st week of November|
|Starting Date of Army Bharti Rally||3rd week of November|
|Last Date of Army Bharti||4th week of November|
|Admit Card||1st week of November|
|Starting Date Medical Exam||1st week of December|
General Duty (GD): The interested Candidates Matric (10th) with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. No percentage required for higher qualification.
Soldier Technical: Soldier Technical candidates must have passed 12th (Intermediate) exam passed in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Clerk/ Store Keeper: The Candidates must have passed 12th in any stream. Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% in aggregate in Class XII. Should have studied English and Mathematics/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class XII or Class X. Should have secured min 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether in Class XII or Class X.
Soldier Nursing Assistant: 12th (Intermediate) exam pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject, In case the candidate has a B.Sc. Degree with (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio-Science) and English, the stipulation of percentage in Class-XII is waived off.
Tradesmen: Matric (10th) pass (Except Syce, Mess Keeper and House Keeper – who may be 8th pass).
For General Duty (GD): 17.5 to 21 years
For Other Posts: Maximum 23 years
Mandi Army Bharti Rally Application form 2018:-
How to Apply
- Fist all, Log on to Join Indian Army careers page at official website (www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- The Eligible Candidates are advised to open Notification & application form 2018.
- Fill in your academic qualification, skill, experience if asked and other related information as per the instructions.
- All Candidates Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category. There is no fee for Indian Army Rally Recruitment.
- Complete the Join Indian Army Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before submitting.
- Click on; Take a print out of Join Indian Army Rally Recruitment 2018 application form for future reference.
Mandi Indian Army Open Bharti Rally:-
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Medical Examination
- Common Entrance Examination
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):–
Following Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is carried out. Total Marks awarded for PFT is 100 marks.
- 6 Km or 1600 Meter or 1 Mile Run.
- Pull Ups.
- 9 Feet Ditch.
PFT for All Categories:-
Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run for Soldier General Duty is as under:-
- (Group I) : Run within 5 Minutes and 40 Seconds – 60 Marks
- (Group II) : From 5 Minutes 35 Seconds to 5 Minutes – 45 Sec – 48 Marks
PFT for End Hav:-
Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run is as under:
- (Group I) : Upto 5 Minutes and 40 Seconds – 60 Marks
- (Group II) : From 5 Minutes 42 Seconds to 6 Minutes – 20 Seconds – 48 Marks
The number of Pull-Ups and Marks awarded is as under:
- 10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks
- 9 Pull ups – 33 Marks
- 8 Pull ups – 27 Marks
- 7 Pull ups – 21 Marks
- 6 Pull ups – 16 Marks
No marks are awarded, should be qualified candidates.
9 Feet Ditch:
No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
- The Candidates height for Solder GD, Soldier Tradesman, JCO Catering (ASC) / Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) and Havildar Education category – 166 centimeter or 1.63 meter or 43 feet.
- The Candidates height for Soldier Technical and Soldier Nursing Assistant – 163 centimeter or 1.63 meter or 5.43 feet.
- The Candidates height for Soldier Clerk and Soldier store keeper technical category – 162 centimeter or 1.62 meters or 5 feet 4 inch.
- Height for TA – 160 cm.
- All candidates Minimum Weight for all above categories should be 48 Kg.
- The chest should be minimum 77 to 82 centimeters.
Mandi Indian Army Require Document 2018:-
- Birth Day Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- 10th and 12th Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- Relation Certificate
- Any Sports Certificate
- 15 Passport size recent photographs
Mandi Army Bharti Rally Admit card:
A candidate who is going to download their Admit Cards/hall ticket for upcoming Army Recruitment Rally must follow steps given below.
- First all, Log On to Official website of Join Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and click on “JCO / OR Login” Tab Or Direct visit on joinindianarmy.nic.in/
- Log in using the username as Registered E-Mail ID and Password which was entered at the time of registration.
- Now your user dashboard will Open and click on Admit Card tab showing at Left side.
- Finally, Take a printout of Admit Card 2018 and keep it saves, Admit Card.