|Exam Name||APSET 2019 (Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test)|
|Exam for Course Level||After Master’s Degree for Asst Prof & Lecturer Post in AP|
|Test Duration||180 minutes|
|No. of Test Cities||Visakhapatnam, Rajahmundry, Guntur, Nellore, Anantapur and Thirupati|
|Registration Dates||March 2019|
|Exam Date||July 2019|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||0891-2730148|
|Exam Website & Email||
Applicants who are interested to fill the application form could fill the same by visiting the official website, the Application form was available online at the official website. Before filling the application form, applicants must ensure their eligibility. The qualified applicants were eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Professor only in the universities/ colleges situated in the Andhra Pradesh state from where they have cleared their SET.
|Release of notification for APSET 2019||March 2019|
|Availability of APSET 2019 Online Application Form||March 2019|
|Last date to submit Application Form without late fee||May 2019|
|Last date to submit Application Form with late fee of Rs 1000 + Registration Fee||May 2019|
|Last date to submit Application Form with late fee of Rs 2000 + Registration Fee||May 2019|
|Last date to submit Application Form with late fee of Rs 5000 + Registration Fee ( Examination centre at Visakhapatnam only)||Jun 2019|
|Admit Card||Jun 2019|
|Date of exam||Jul 2019|
|Issue of preliminary answer keys||Jul 2019|
|Publication of final answer key||To be announced|
- Applicants who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or equivalent examinations from universities/institutions recognised by UGC are eligible for this Test. The Backward Classes/Scheduled Caste(SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST)/ persons with disability(PWD) category applicants who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.
- Applicants who have appeared or will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or applicants whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test. However, such applicants will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for qualifying the test only after they have passed their Master’s Degree examination OR equivalent with at least 55% marks(50% marks in case of BC / SC / ST / PWD (persons with disability) category applicants. Such applicants must complete their P.G degree examination within one year from the date of SET result with required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
- The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by September 19, 1992 (irrespective of date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in SET.
There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for test.
Application Form has been released online. In order to fill the application form, applicants have to pay application fee through Credit card / Debit card / Net banking. Eligible Applicants who wish to apply for APSET- 2019 may submit their applications through online mode (apset.net.in). Applicants must submit the application form on or before its last date.
Steps to fill the APSET 2019 Application Form:
- Step 1: Visit APSET 2019 official website
- Step 2: Fill Details in APSET application form
- Step 3: Upload photograph & signature
APSET application fee
|APSET 2019 Application Fee|
|Open Category||Rs 1000|
|OBC Category||Rs 800|
|SC/ST/PH/VH Category||Rs 500|
The application fee can be paid through the payment gateway (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking).
Check Also SDSUV Date Sheet
APSET 2019 Admit Card
Applicants can download hall ticket before the exam. Andhra University released APSET 2019 Hall Ticket few days prior to Examination day. No hall ticket has been sent to the applicants by post. The applicants should download their hall ticket from the website to ascertain their venue of APSET Examination as mentioned in the Hall Ticket and appear in the examination only at the designated examination center. No applicant was allowed to appear at the examination centre other than that allotted to him/her in the Hall Ticket.
Steps to download APSET 2019 hall ticket
- Step 1: Visit official website of APSET 2019
- Step 2: Click on “APSET 2019 hall ticket” link
- Step 3: Enter login details – Application Number, Password & Security Key
- Step 4: Click on Submit button
- Step 5: Download APSET 2019 admit card
- Step 6: Take a clear print of APSET 2019 hall ticket.
The question paper – I which is common for all applicants appearing APSET will be bilingual (English and Telugu). Paper – II for the following subjects a) Commerce b) Economics c) Education d) History e) political Science f) Public administration g) Sociology and h) Social work will be bilingual (English and Telugu). All the remaining papers are in English only.
|Paper||Number of questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper I||50||100||1 Hour (09:30 A.M. to 10:30 A.M.)|
|Paper II||100||200||2 Hours (11:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.)|
- Paper-I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the applicant. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the applicant. Paper-I shall consist of 50 objective type questions. Each question will carry 2 marks.
- Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective type questions based on the subject selected by the applicant. Each question will carry 2 marks.
- The applicant will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper – I and Paper – II on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet provided along with the test booklet.
- There is no negative marking
- Rajamahendravaram (Rajamundry)
APSET 2019 Selection Procedure
Applicants are selected on the basis of APSET exam as per the norms laid down by University Grants Commission (UGC). The UGC criteria basis which APSET result is declared is as follows:
“Top 6% of the appearing applicants who appear in all three papers and secure at least 40% aggregate marks for applicants belonging to General Category and at least 35% aggregate marks for applicants belonging to reserved categories will be declared qualified for Eligibility for Assistant Professor by following the reservation policy of the State Government”.
APSET 2020 Result
Andhra University declares APSET result on the official website of the teaching entrance exam. Result for Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test will be declared in the month of August 2019. Applicants can check their APSET 2019 result by providing their application number/roll number and password on the official website of the exam. Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test result is declared online only and applicants would not be able to know about their qualifying status of the exam by any other offline means such as post, phone call etc. As part of APSET result applicants will be provided their merit as well as qualifying status. Once APSET 2019 results are announced, applicants are given the certificate of eligibility.
Steps to view APSET 2019 result
- Step 1: Visit official website of APSET 2019
- Step 2: Click on “Result of APSET Examination 2019” link
- Step 3: Enter login details – Application Number/Roll Number, Password & Security Key
- Step 4: Click on Submit button
- Step 5: Download APSET 2019 result
- Step 6: Take a clear print of APSET 2019 result
Visakhapatnam – 530 003,
Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Email: [email protected]
- Official Website: https://apset.net.in/home.aspx
- Phone Number: 0891-2730148.
APSET 2019: Notification, Application form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Syllabus and Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Answer key and Cut off APSET 2019: APSET Stands for Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test. APSET is the state level entrance exam for those candidates who want make a career as Assistant Professors or Lecturers in degree Colleges/University of Andhra Pradesh. The Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (AP SET 2019) will conduct by the Andhra University, Visakhapatnam Andhra Pradesh Government. The authority will release the application form in the month of March 2019 by online mode at the official website of respective authority. Read the complete information regarding APSET 2020 Notification like online Application form, Admit Card, exam pattern, syllabus, Result, and counseling.
APSET 2019 Overview
Examination Conducting Body: APSET (Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test)
Job Post Name: Lecturer/Assistant Professor
Apply Mode: Online
No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Category: AP Govt Jobs
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Application form Starting Date: March 2019
Last Date: May 2019
AP SET Exam Date: July 2019
AP SET 2019 Important Date
Notification will be released by authority: March 2019
The online registration process will start: Last week of March 2019
With Late Registration Fee of Rs.1000/- +: 2nd week of May 2019
Late Registration Fee of Rs.2000/: 3rd week of May 2018
AP SET Entrance Examination Date: July 2019
Admit Card will be issued from 3rd week of June 2019
AP SET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must have cleared their Post-Graduation from a recognized university. The Candidates must have secured 55% marks (50% for the Reserved Category) in their Master’s Degree.
The Papering candidates for their Master’s Degree can apply for same.
The Ph.D. holder candidates who have completed their Ph.D. as on 19th September 1991 with at list 50% marks are also eligible for apply.
There is no age limit metioned by the authority.
Exam Centre Name
The Exam center will be in any of these following cities:
Rajahmundry, Guntur, Visakhapatnam, Nellore, Anantapur, Tirupati
AP SET 2019 Application form
The eligible and interested candidates must have to visit the official website of conducting authority. The Application form will available in the month of March 2019 by online mode. In order to submit the online application form, candidates have to pay the application fee as mentioned below. Follow the below step to complete the application process. Any other mode of application form will be not accepted by the authority. After the pay the requested application fee, the application form will be completed.
APSET Application & Registration Form 2018
How to Apply
Step 1: Visit the official website respective authority.
Open the link relate to APSET 2019 application form.
Read the official instruction carefully before going to fill details.
Step 2: Enter your personal details in APSET application form 2019
Candidates need to enter personal and educational qualifications in the online application form. Like Candidate’s name, Mother’s name, Father’s name, Date of birth, Subjects for the exam, Exam center preference, Aadhaar number, Gender, Category, Employment status, Address, Status of qualifying exam, Mobile number and Email ID.
Step 3: Upload candidates scanned photograph & signature
Candidates have to upload scanned image & signature as prescribed format, the image dimension and size will decide by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
Step 4: Pay application fee & take print out of application form
General/OBC Candidates have to pay: Rs.1000/- as application fee
For BC Candidates have to pay Rs.800/- as application fee
For SC/ST/PH/VH Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- as application fee
The application fee will be paid through online mode by Debit card/ Credit card/ Net banking.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of candidates Performance in Following Test.
The APSET Admit card 2019 will be issued by the respective authority on the official website of respective authority. The Admit card will not be sent by the ant another offline mode. The candidates have to enter their registration number and name to download the admit card. The admit card is a mandatory document for entering in the examination hall. The call latter will contain candidates’ name, signature, photograph, roll number and exam center name, exam date and time.
APSET 2020 Result
After the successful completion of the entrance exam, the authority will declare the final result on its official website. The candidates can download their result by entering required information like roll number and DOB (Date of Birth). After that, the candidates will be invited for the further selection process.