Adesh University Date Sheet 2018: The Adesh University date sheet 2018 for Undergraduate and Postgraduate examination program like MBBS, B.Sc. BDS, BPT, M.Sc. MS, MD, Pharm D, Master of Library Science, Ph.D., Master of Pharmacy, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th year and 10 semesters could be downloading from the official website of the university. It is important to view for all Applicants who are pursuing education under the same university or affiliated Institute/ colleges to get Adesh University (AU) Date Sheet 2018 early when the university will announce official Notification. You could also stay on this web page to get upcoming days update related to Adesh University 2018 Examination.
Adesh University UG & PG Overview:
Name of University: Adesh University
Name of Exam: UG and PG exam
Exam Date: August 2018
Time Table: July 2018
Status: Coming Soon
Category: Time Table
Exam Level: University Level
Adesh University UG/PG Date Sheet 2018:
- First all, Applicants Visit the official website of Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Bathinda 2018.
- After logging in Applicants must click date sheet onto the download link
- After downloading Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Bathinda date sheet 2018 Applicants must take multiple copies of printout for further use.
- Applicants must keep the date sheet of Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Bathinda safe and secure until the examination process is completed.
Adesh University Attached Documents:
- Matric Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Detailed Marks Card(DMC) of 10+1 & 10+2
- NEET 2018 Admit Card,
- NEET 2018 Result Card
- Residence Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Demand draft of application fee
Results will be announced in the month of September 2018 to be expected and published through official website of Adesh University (AU) 2018. Applicants can check their results and download it for a further level of reference. The results contain candidate name and enrollment number, each subject marks and total obtained marks in percentile.
How to Check Adesh University Results 2018:
- First, all students, Visit the official website of Adesh University 2018.
- Click on Results Tabs.
- Select the UG/ PG Courses.
- Enter Name and Roll Number.
- Adesh University degree results will be displayed on the screen.
- Save and take the hard copy for preparation purpose.
Admit Card for UG and PG Entrance Exam:
Admit Card for Adesh University (UG/PG) will release soon the Examination Hall Ticket for UG & PG Exam 2018 going to be held in 2018. Applicants who are waiting now can download the Adesh University UG and PG Admit Card 2018 online links given below.
Good News to all the Medical fields’ candidates who are desperately waiting for the Medical Fields Adesh University will publish Admit Card for UG (MBBS, B.SC. BDS, BPT) and PG (M.Sc. MS, MD, Pharm D, Master in Library Science, Master in Pharmacy) Main Examination 2018. All Applicants can download Adesh University Admit Card for exams from given the links below. In the case of any problem in the Admit Cards, correction can be made at the concerned at the exam center.
Adesh University Date Sheet 2018:-
UG/PG 2018 Merit List:
The merit list of the Adesh University UG/PG Courses will be prepared on the 2018 Merit list. All the Applicants will be able to access the merit list from this page after it’s announced on Official Website. Adesh University (AU) 2018 merit list will be issued as per the order of the category. The Applicants will be allocated the seats in the order of the merit list. In case marks obtained by two or more than Applicants are equal, the tie-breaking procedure will be adopted as per the rules laid down by the Medical Council of India 2018.
Adesh University 2018 Counselling:
- Adesh University (AU) counselling will be held in the offline mode. The date and venue of the counselling will be notified to the Applicants as per the schedule.
- It is mandatory for the Applicants to bring all the necessary documents along with one set of the photocopy.
- Firstly, seats will be allocated to the Applicants who belong to Punjab, if any seats will remain vacant.
- Seats remaining vacant in the reservation category will be transferred to the general category.
- Selected Applicants will need to pay the first year tuition fee on the spot.
- The date for reporting to the college will be notified on the day of the counselling.
- The second round of the counselling will be organized only if seats are left after the first round of the counselling 2018.