PSTET 2019: Punjab School Education Board is organizing of Punjab state teacher eligibility examination 2019. The State Council of Education Research & Training (SCERT), Punjab is the regulating authority for conducting Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test. It is state level entrance exam through which the candidates can join teaching post of primary (class 1 to 5) and junior high school (VI to VIII) as a teacher 2019. The entrance exam is expected to be held in the month of December 2018. The Interested candidates must fill the application form with all pre-requisites before the last date of application form at the official website of the concerned authority. PSTET 2019 application form may start in the month of December 2018. The candidates who are eligible to appear in the entrance exam can check relevant information regarding PSTET 2019 exam including its eligibility criteria, the process of the application form, exam pattern, syllabus, selection process and important dates etc.
PSTET 2018-2019 application form are available online at official website. Interested candidates can check exam schedule in the following:
|PSTET Online Registration Start||Third week of December 2018|
|Last Date for Registration||Last week of December 2018|
|Last Date for Depositing Application Fee||Second week of January 2019|
|PSTET Entrance Exam||Second week of February 2019|
|Editing in Particular Date||Last week of January 2019|
PSTET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
PSTET 2019 Interested candidates before filling up application form should check eligibility requirements for PSTET 2019. The candidates can check following details in respect of PSTET 2019 eligibility criteria.
Class I to V:
- The Candidates should have minimum 50% marks at 10+2 (intermediate) level or its equivalent exam and passed/ appearing (last semester) in 2-year diploma in Elementary Education. OR
- The Candidates having 45% marks at 10+2 level or its equivalent exam and passed/appearing (Last semester) in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education according to the NCTE, Regulations 2002. OR
- The candidates 12th passed with minimum 50% marks and passed/appearing in 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education. OR
- Candidates having Bachelor degree or appearing in last year of 2-semester diploma in Elementary Education. OR
Class VI to VIII:
- The Candidates having Bachelor’s degree and completed/appearing in last semester of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education. OR
- The candidates any graduate with minimum 50% marks and passed/appearing in 1-year B.Ed. degree course. OR
- Candidates having Bachelor’s degree with minimum 45% marks and passed/appearing in 1-year B.Ed. as per NCTE’s norms. OR
- 10+2 or any equivalent exam passed with minimum 45% marks and qualified/appearing in last semester of 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education. OR
- The candidates 10+2 or equivalent exam passed with minimum 50% marks and qualified/appearing in last semester of 4 years B.A. Ed./B.Sc. Ed. OR
- Candidates should have completed 1-year B.Ed. with minimum 50% marks. Appearing candidates can also apply 2019.
PSTET Application Form 2019:
Interested candidates, who are appearing in the eligibility criteria as mentioned above, should fill the application form before the last date. The application form will be available online at official portal of PSFB (Punjab School Education Board) which is www.tetpunjab.com. For apply PSTET 2019. Candidates must fill the application form with all pre-requisites. The Incomplete application form will be rejected.
- For General/OBC category candidates is Rs.600/-.
- For SC/ST/PH category candidates need to pay Rs.300/- only. There is no fee for ex-servicemen.
PSTET Exam Pattern 2019:
All Candidates should be aware of the PSTET 2019 exam pattern before appearing in the test. All the questions will be multiple choice questions (MCQs) where candidates need to mark correct one among the given options. It is important to mention here that there is no negative marking for the wrong attempt. The PSTET will consist of two papers, Paper-I and Paper-II. Check the following information with regard to PSTET 2019 exam pattern.
Paper- I Pattern:
The Paper-I will be for those who want to become a teacher for class I to V. Check subject and number of question with marks:
|Subject||Number of Question||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
The Paper-II will be for those candidates who want to become a teacher for class VI to VIII. Candidates can check subject and number of question with marks:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Language I (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Child Development and Pedagogy (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Social Studies/Social Social Science||60||60|
|Mathematics and Science||60||60|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
PSTET 2019 Admit Card:
The Candidates will get admit card prior to the examination 2019. The authority will issue PSTET 2019 admit card through online mode. Students will be able to get their admit card at the official website. Obtain you admit card and take the printout of the same for future reference.
Result and Qualifying Marks:
The competent authority will publish PSTET 2019 result on its official portal. All students can easily obtain their result with the help of roll number/registration number and date of birth (DOB). After obtaining the result keep it safe for future reference. The Candidate must score at least 60% marks or more in the PSTET exam 2019 in order to qualify the exam. However, reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PH) candidates have relaxation of 5% hence, they need to score at least 55% marks.