The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has recently released the B.Sc Nursing/ M.Sc Nursing Admission Notification 2019. A large number of students have applied for the AIIMS UG/PG Nursing entrance exam. This entrance test is conducted for providing admissions in B.Sc Nursing and M.Sc Nursing courses. AIIMS B.Sc. M.Sc Nursing 2019 Pattern & Syllabus Candidates who have applied for the entrance exam may check Pattern of AIIMS Nursing Entrance Exam Pattern 2019. Every year AIIMS conduct the various entrance examinations to provide admissions into various UG PG courses in the medical field. Now all candidates who have applied for the nursing entrance test seeking for the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Entrance exam pattern and Syllabus 2019.
AIIMS B.Sc. M.Sc Nursing 2019 Pattern & Syllabus:-
AIIMS Entrance Exam Pattern 2019:
Mode of exam: AIIMS nursing will be a computer-based exam conducted in the English language
Number of Questions: the question paper will consist of 100 multiple choice questions (MCQs). Each correct answer fetches 1 mark
Duration of Exam: 2 hours
Negative Marking: there will be negative marking; one-third mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. More than one response will be negatively marked. Zero mark is for non-attempt of any question.
AIIMS B.Sc. M.Sc Nursing 2019 Pattern & Syllabus:
AIIMS Nursing Syllabus for B.Sc :
AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus contains the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge at the class 12th level. Those who are going to appear for the exam must know the exam pattern and syllabus to prepare well and to do well in the examination 2019. The Candidates can also refer previous year questions papers to get good marks in the exam. To get the information on syllabus candidates should visit the official website and can download AIIMS B.Sc. and M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 Syllabus.
- Solid State
- D & F -Block Elements
- P -Block Elements. Electrochemistry
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles & Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Chemical Kinetics
- Coordination Compounds
- Alcohols, Phenol & Esther
- Keystones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Electronic Devices
- Alternating Current
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Communication Systems
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter
- Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism
- The Difference between Prokaryotic & Eukaryota.
- Cell Theory.
- Structural Organization of Cell.
- Mendel’s Law of Inheritance.
- Classification Binomial and Nominal Nomenclature.
- Five Kingdom Classifications.
- The Role of Plants in Human Welfare.
- Mineral Nutrition Essential Elements and their Function.
- General policy & scientific research
AIIMS Nursing Syllabus for M.Sc.:
The AIIMS nursing syllabus for M.Sc. is based on the graduation topics. 90 objective type questions are asked which have to be answered in 90 minutes. The topics of where questions are asked:
- Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing
- Community and Health Nursing I and II
- Pathology and Genetics
- Child Health Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing I and II
- Nursing Research and Statics
- Management of Nursing Services and Education